On October 19-20, 2023, a Country Workshop took place in San José, bringing together a wide group of local and international stakeholders. The event provided a platform to discuss the ongoing landscape of climate and …
on behalf of
Apply for funding now!
The 10th Call for Proposals is expected to be launched in Q1 2024
For more information on requirements for non-agri as well as additional criteria for agricultural insurance projects, please go here.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) promotes the development of innovative and sustainable climate risk insurance products in developing and emerging countries, to improve the resilience of poor and vulnerable households against the impacts of climate change and natural disasters.
The ISF provides grant-based co-funding of up to EUR 2.5m and advice to partnerships between (local) public entities (e.g. national or regional government bodies), private companies in the insurance sector and NGOs to
- transform new climate risk insurance concepts into products ready for market placement
- bring successfully piloted climate risk insurance products to scale.
From October 10th to the 13th, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management hosted a fruitful gathering of international experts, stakeholders, and visionaries for our second Climate Risk Insurance - Product Development…
Farms in Uzbekistan and in particular Dehqan farmers, remain vulnerable and are severely affected by climate change. To protect these farmers from climate-related hazards, the InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) is…
- Supporting comprehensive climate risk analysis as the basis for governments, businesses and households to become more proactive in risk management and to make informed decisions on climate risk management and adaptation strategies.
- Offering studies and advice for the development of new concepts for climate risk insurance solutions that take into account the specific needs of the poor and vulnerable populations and
- Co-funding the development and market introduction of insurance products, as well as supporting the expansion of existing innovative climate risk insurance products.