The ISF has signed a grant agreement to support the development and implementation of two risk transfer solutions for drought and flood to offer protection to vulnerable populations in Senegal. Senegal faces significant…
on behalf of
Apply for funding now!
The 10th Call for Proposals is open now!
Submit your Concept Note for the development and / or improvement of a climate risk insurance product until Friday, 5 April 2024.
For more information on requirements for non-agri as well as additional criteria for agricultural insurance projects, please go here.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The InsuResilience Solutions Fund (ISF) promotes the development of innovative and sustainable climate risk insurance products in developing and emerging countries, to improve the resilience of poor and vulnerable households against the impacts of climate change and natural disasters.
The ISF provides grant-based co-funding of up to EUR 2.5m and advice to partnerships between (local) public entities (e.g. national or regional government bodies), private companies in the insurance sector and NGOs to
- transform new climate risk insurance concepts into products ready for market placement
- bring successfully piloted climate risk insurance products to scale.
The ISF has signed a grant agreement to support the implementation of an index-based flood risk transfer instrument to strengthen the resilience of vulnerable populations against flood events. Morocco’s exposure to f…
On October 19-20, 2023, a Country Workshop took place in San José, bringing together a wide group of local and international stakeholders. The event provided a platform to discuss the ongoing landscape of climate and …
- Supporting comprehensive climate risk analysis as the basis for governments, businesses and households to become more proactive in risk management and to make informed decisions on climate risk management and adaptation strategies.
- Offering studies and advice for the development of new concepts for climate risk insurance solutions that take into account the specific needs of the poor and vulnerable populations and
- Co-funding the development and market introduction of insurance products, as well as supporting the expansion of existing innovative climate risk insurance products.